You’re committed to making your school a safe learning environment for your students and staff. I’m committed to helping you achieve that critically important goal.
That’s why the high-quality training you need is available to you, right now. And it’s within your budget. Here’s a brief overview.
Training & Team Development
Prevention is better than cure. This is why it’s of paramount importance for your staff to learn how to identify a violent situation, before people get hurt. Yes, serious violence within our schools is, thankfully, quite rare. However, as can be seen regularly in the media, it does happen. In short: Violence Threat Assessment Training gives you the peace of mind of knowing you’re doing everything possible, to reduce or eliminate a serious incident.
Your Violence Threat Assessment Training runs for a full day. It’s been specifically developed for administrators, school resource officers, and student services staff members who will serve on the school or district threat assessment team.
Important: In order for your training to be as valuable to you as possible, it includes hands-on practice with multiple threat assessment tools, along with follow-up coaching and consultation with your team.
Here are just some of the key areas covered:
- Violence risk factors & warning signs
- Reducing risk through prevention strategies
- Threat assessment principles & process
- Threat assessment guidelines & best practices
- Developing a threat assessment team
- Escalation process and pre-incident indicators
- Lone wolf extremist
- Threat assessment tools
- The domestic violence connection
- Practical interactive threat assessment exercises
- Training students to break the code of silence
For more information, without any obligation, simply use the contact form below.
I look forward to hearing from you.