The best crisis and safety plan is one created specifically for your school district.
An important part of the SafeAware© System is a review of your current plan with written recommendations for improvement.
- Together, we’ll consider every potential hazard that could affect your school.
- We’ll create clear, easy-to-follow, written guidelines for all staff members for evacuation, bomb threats, family reunification, dealing with the media, debriefing, continuation of business practices, displacement, and student/staff/family recovery.
- Your plan will also include a description of your prevention activities, strategies for preventing and mitigating risk, incident response protocols, protective mechanisms, detailed recovery procedures, letter templates for all types of crises and recovery resources.
- You will receive resources to help you assess your physical site vulnerabilities and school climate.
The best crisis and safety plan needs staff training to be used effectively.
- I’ll motivate your staff to give school safety their full attention, ensuring cooperation and participation.
- I’ll explain the importance of drills and familiarity with each response protocol.
- I’ll provide student and parent training so both populations understand their roles in suicide and violence prevention.
I understand the budget challenges schools face. I am committed to providing you with not only an extremely effective service, but one that fits into your budget.
If you have questions or would like to know more about how I can help your district with its safety plan, simply complete the form below and I’ll contact you within 24 hours to discuss your needs.